What ecotherapy will look like will depend on you. Chances are, I will encourage exercise, morning walks and time out in nature.
You may also find it helpful and healing to…
- Have some sessions outdoors, when and where appropriate.
- Spend more time in a natural setting.
- Create a meditation garden or sacred space outdoors or indoors, using natural elements.
- Do an outdoor walking meditation.
- Process grief related to environmental destruction and climate change.
- Take regular technology breaks.
- Spend time with animal companions.
- Become active in social or environmental issues or community projects.
- Reduce your consumption habits.
- Connect with yourself, others and your local ecosystem through planting native trees, or starting a native bee, butterfly and bird garden.
I am happy to explore with you how we might implement ecotherapy into your sessions and the time between.